Hops for Homes
The second annual Hops for Homes will take place on Thursday, April 16! Come support affordable housing with locally brewed beer, local cuisine, raffle prizes and more! Tickets will go on sale in early March so be sure to check back as seats will be limited.
The event will feature a five-course, family-style meal including the following:
- Appetizer Course: Jubeck New World Brewing paired with Chef Miles Breed from Clarke University
- Appetizer Course: River Ridge Brewing paired with Flatted Fifths Blues & BBQ
- Soup Course: 7Hills Brewing Co. will pair their food and beer
- Entree Course: Dimensional Brewing will pair with Brazen Open Kitchen
- Dessert Course: Backpocket Brewing will pair with Candle Ready Cakes